Children are precious, never more so than in the eyes of that child’s parent or caretaker. There is nothing like the love a parent has for their child and as such, parents will do anything in their power to ensure their child has everything they need. When a child is very young, they are more susceptible to germs and allergens. When they become toddlers and start spending more time around other children, they tend to bring home germs that are then spread to surfaces in the home. One place that both germs and allergens tend to settle, is pillows. As a matter of fact, when it comes to pillows, many children end up being allergic to many materials that pillows are commonly made from. This is why more and more parents are choosing to use organic, hypoallergenic toddler pillows. They have become so popular that more production companies are popping up every year. Because of the ever increasing number of companies, it can be difficult to choose the best one to purchase a pillow from. It is always good to see a list of information on some of the top brands to help you choose the best one. Here, you will find information on 8 of the top brands for organic toddler pillows.
1. Magnolia Organics Kapok – The Magnolia Organics brand has many different pillows available. Each one is unique in its own way. They come in different sizes and slightly different materials. The Kapok is an excellent choice for toddlers. It is one of the largest varieties that you will see on this list coming in at 21 inches by 10 inches by 7 inches. It is anti-allergy cotton. You can find this pillow on Amazon or directly through the Magnolia Organics site. Be sure to check out the reviews on Amazon.
2. Slow Cow Toddler Pillow – Slow Cow is another up and coming brand with several different pillow styles as well as pillowcases. The toddler pillow is hypoallergenic and measures 12 inches by 8 inches. This brand can be found on Amazon or through the Slow Cow website. The difference here is that you can also find the Slow Cow toddler pillow at your local Sears. You can find reviews of this product on Amazon as well as their website product page.
3. My Little North Star – This brand is ready to supply you with everything you need for your infant or toddlers bed. They have sheets, pillows, pillowcases, and more. They are a well-known company for children’s products. They are well respected. Their toddler pillow is 18 inches by 13 inches, by 3.5 inches. You can purchase My Little North Star on Amazon, through their website, and at you local Kmart. You will find reviews on the Kmart website product page, Amazon reviews, and the My Little North Star website.
4. Dreamtown Kids Toddler Pillow – The Dreamtown brand is highly recommended by chiropractors. They have a multitude of pillows to choose from. The toddler pillow is one of their most popular products. All of their pillows are organic and most, including the toddler pillow, is hypoallergenic. This pillow is 13 inches by 9 inches. You can purchase their pillows through their website as well as through Amazon. Reviews will be available to view on Amazon as well as the Dreamtown Kids website.
5. Mother Sheep Organic – This brand is available through the Mother Sheep Organic website, Amazon, and Kmart, Their fantastic toddler pillow is hypoallergenic and has a 240 thread count. This is one of the larger toddler pillow varieties measuring 14 inches by 19 inches. reviews are available on the Mother Sheep Organic website, the product page on Amazon, and the Product page on the Kmart website.
6. Buckwheat Pillow – These pillows are particularly special, they are traditional Japanese pillows. They get their name from the material they are made from. This type of pillow takes organic to a whole new level. They are made from the hulls that house buckwheat seeds. You can get these pillows in various sizes and you do not have to look any farther than Walmart to purchase one. They are also available through the Buckwheat website, Amazon, and eBay. There are many reviews available for this brand and this product.
7. Zack & Ali Toddler Pillow – This brand was once known as Baby Bee. They are still the brand that you knew and trusted, they have simply rebranded. The products are even better than before. Their organic toddler pillow is hypoallergenic and measures 13 inches by 18 inches. This product is currently available to purchase through Amazon. Do not forget to peruse their reviews.
8. Little One’s Pillow – This brand provides a pillow that is hypoallergenic and machine washable. This pillow is made from special polyester fibers and measures 13 inches by 18 inches. The Little One’s brand is dedicated to providing top quality, organic products for your little angel. You can purchase this pillow as well as their other products through Amazon or the Little One’s website. You can find reviews on both websites.
The prices for these products vary somewhat. Different brands will have varying prices, different sizes of pillows will be different prices, and where you purchase from will affect the price. If you are interested in saving a bit of money, consider purchasing from eBay. It is not uncommon for people to avoid purchasing this type of item through eBay. This is an entirely personal choice and there is no wrong or right to it. Make the decision that is best for you and your family. If you do decide to purchase second hand in any capacity, it is always best to wash the product before using it.
Reviews are a great way to decide on which product to buy. They can give you an inside look at what the product is really like. Remember to read as many reviews as possible, reading only one or two will not give an in-depth enough look at the product. You need to read enough to create a range to establish a ratio.